Man Women Beach Cruiser Bicycle 26 inch Mens Beach Cruiser Bike
A beautiful, retro-inspired, mash-up of: part beach cruiser, part mountain bike, and part BMX. The perfect “DGAF” bike, for neighborhood cruises, trips to the corner store, and walking the dog….OR… if you’re feeling audacious, mount up and rip a trail.
Klunker has the durable wheels, frame, and handlebars of a BMX bike, with ground-eating mountain bike tires, so mount up and rip a trail if you are feeling audacious. It is the ultimate all-purpose bicycle. Think of all the advantages:
- Simplicity. No gears to shift. No derailleurs or cables to adjust and maintain.
- 27.5” wheels for easy rolling and 2.3” WTB knobby tires** for durability and traction.
- The Klunker has a coaster brake. Nothing could be simpler, more durable, and maintenance-free.
- The Klunker has a comfortable, upright seating position.
- The Klunker is provided with flat pedals. Ride with any shoes, even sandals.
- Order your Klunker with optional LED lights, pedal straps, water bottle cage, and bike lock. The bottle opener is standard!
All these features make the Klunker a practical commuter bike. But the SBC Klunker is downright cool and turns heads. It is totally awesome and minimalist at the same time!
As we are a east China area company, we only focus on high quality product to do a market segment by Made In China.
Welding: If we call a frame as Soul of a bike, this then the welding would be Soul of the frame. Welding is a main factor to decide the quality of the bikes, not just for good looking, it is also related to the Strength of the frame. By the way, We select only through our rigorous testing of materials. Some frame on the market is made by recycle steel.
Detail parts of the frame: If you see the detail closer you could found our head tube, drop out, top bridge (brake), bottom bridge(stronger, logo) are used designing quality material.
Paint Material: YS paint material is very famous on the bike industry by its high quality. We only use YS material for your bike, the color is flash and passed the EN standard.
Frame regulating: After the frame welding is finished, we will use many molds to regulate the frame to make sure every angle and space is correct. After that, when you put all of the components on the frame, it would be smoothly, the wheels would be straight on the center of the fork and frame